Negative & Fake Glassdoor Reviews Removal Service
Positive evaluations on the professional community website Glassdoor is are an excellent approach to recruiting new employees. It is much simpler to recruit and retain top talent when potential workers recognize that a firm is a nice place to work. On the other side, if you have unfavorable Glassdoor evaluations, it might be difficult to recruit new staff – and it can even affect you when it comes to gaining new clients. After all, no one wants to work for a company that has a negative reputation for mistreating its employees. To make matters worse, Glassdoor is considered “very authoritative" by search engines, which means it is quite likely to be one of the top search results when you “Google" your company’s name.
Do you want to get a free consultation?
How to Object to a Glassdoor Review
Content that violates Glassdoor’s Terms of Service may be simply recognized and deleted by Glassdoor.
Glassdoor deems the following content to be unacceptable, according to their Community Guidelines:
- Content that falsely claims the author’s current or previous association with a company.
- Accounts that are false or fake.
- Defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent content that the creator is aware is untrue or deceptive.
- Threats, harassment, and material that is abusive, racist, or prejudiced.
- Content that encourages unlawful behavior.
- Content that violates confidentiality, non-disclosure, or other contractual obligations.
- Content that infringes on the intellectual property or proprietary rights of a third party.
- Content with explicit sexual content.
- Content that discloses or requests personal information from kids.
For example, to prevent false evaluations, Glassdoor members are limited to only one review per year, per firm worked for. If Glassdoor discovers that a person has posted several reviews about the same company using different accounts, all contributions from that user’s accounts will be deleted.
We have great expertise in deleting reviews from Glassdoor and other prominent employment review websites at 360 Digitals. We understand how to contact employer review platforms with proof and arguments to quickly and efficiently delete fraudulent and unfavorable ratings.
HOW CAN WE ASSIST?
360 DIGITALS is now the industry’s only online reputation management service offering a pay-for-performance option to erase Glassdoor reviews. What exactly does this mean? If you choose to cooperate with us, maybe you will only be paid if we are successful in removing the bad Glassdoor review(s) from the site and search engine rankings.
Working with the 360 Digitals Team has the following advantages:
- Work with a reputable and award-winning online reputation management firm.
- This is a performance-based service — if the review is not deleted, you DO NOT PAY.
- There is no upfront cost. To get started, all we need is a signed service agreement.
- After the review has been withdrawn, the link will be removed from search engine results as soon as possible.
- Pay securely using a Bank of America Merchant Services Account.
To know more about our Glassdoor removal services, please get in touch with us right away to share your burden with us so that you can focus on your business growth plans. We are here to help you build a positive reputation for your company so that clients will choose you as a trusted company and employees will choose you as a great place to work.